Saturday, September 17, 2016

"chained melody"

those words i wrote... they sicken me now
i wanna bleed something sweeter, but i don't know how
smell my heart beneath the gauze
i love you because the way we was

i can't help but feel offended
by the boys that you've befriended
sick to death of humiliation
an afterthought, a complication

believe me when i say
you MADE me
you SAVED me
i don't know what i did to make you hate me
but it's misty clear you never forgave me

search for things that just aren't in me
secret lovers that will never be
drew a heart on the breath stained glass
blew a kiss to dearies past

obsessed and depressed
undressed and repressed
the only thing that stayed the same:
our youth, our truth, our love, our flame

send me your smell to my address in hell
a drop of your love, a wish to be well

your spit is my spit
kept my wrist slit
then: sad but true
now: keeping me blue

KNOW WHO YOU LOVE AT EVERY AGE
forgotten regrets on a salt-water page

hard to hide, harder to care
dry an eye with a handful of hair
lost my love on a slippery slope
perfume pressed on an envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment